Prescription sunglasses are sunglasses with your own corrective prescription built into the lenses. Prescription sunglasses are great if you have a refractive error; They protect your eyes from the sun and glare while allowing you to see better.
Can you add a prescription to the sunglasses?
1. Base Curve 8 or Less: Sunglasses lenses must have a certain curvature dimension with a base curve of 8 or less in order to add a prescription lens. Sunglasses with larger curve sizes cannot be converted to prescription sunglasses.
2. Standardized shapes and sizes.
3. High-quality frames, designer prescription sunglasses can have lenses replaced with non-prescription (Plano) lenses provided the frame is in good condition.
4. Removable Lenses: The original lenses need to be removed from the sunglasses and replaced with prescription lenses.
Why wear prescription sunglasses?
1. Wearing prescription sunglasses can also block UV-B rays and reduce the risk of eye-related diseases, such as certain types of cataracts.
2. The right lenses can solve your vision correction problems: If you have refractive errors, astigmatism, or farsightedness, prescription glasses can help keep your eyes safer during outdoor activities during the day.
3. Prevent eye strain, headaches, and possible damage from wearing over-the-counter sunglasses
4. Easy to wear, no need to wear sunglasses over prescription glasses anymore
5. Never pay again for a lost magnetic or clip-on sunshade
What are polarized sunglasses?
The lenses of polarized sunglasses have a special coating that reduces glare and filters out horizontal reflections, eliminating strong glare from flat, shiny surfaces (such as water, snow, asphalt, etc.), and helps prevent eye strain when in the sun or near reflective surfaces. So people who do a lot of water sports in summer are suitable for wearing polarized dark sunglasses, also suitable for drivers to wear to block glare from the road or other vehicles.
What are the differences between polarized sunglasses and regular sunglasses?
The purpose of regular sunglasses is to protect your eyes from UV rays, but not to reduce glare. Prescription sunglasses are for people who need vision correction and UV protection.
Polarized lenses have an invisible filter that prevents glare from directly hitting your eyes, reducing eye strain and discomfort in bright sunlight. The purpose of polarized lenses is to eliminate glare and eye strain, and prescription or non-prescription lenses are available.
Zeelool provides various prescription sunglasses, and polarized sunglasses with non-prescription or prescription lenses in different colors and shapes for women and men online.
How to fill out the prescription?
SPH(+) means you have trouble seeing near, and SPH(-) means you have trouble seeing things faraway.
How to measure pd?
PD (Pupillary Distance) is the distance between your two pupils in millimeters. If there is no PD on your prescription, checking with your eye doctor is recommended.
Can vision correction glasses be converted to prescription sunglasses?
Yes, vision correction glasses can be converted to stylish prescription sunglasses.
Whether your prescription glasses are for farsightedness, nearsightedness or astigmatism, prescription lenses for sunglasses can meet your needs. You can also choose from single vision lenses, progressive lenses, and over-the-counter lenses for your sunglasses.
The higher the degree, try to avoid choosing large-frame prescription sunglasses, and choose thick-frame sunglasses at the same time;
If the prescription is small, there are more styles of cute prescription sunglasses to choose from. You can choose from large, medium, small, thin, and thick frames.
Where to buy prescription sunglasses?
Most designer brands can support prescription lenses in sunglasses.
1. If you do not have a prescription: Optionally go to an optical shop, consult your ophthalmologist, optometrist or optician, have an up-to-date eye exam, get a prescription, no retinal exam is required. Then fill your prescription sunglasses directly at the optical shop or buy them online with your prescription.
2. If you have a prescription: You can choose to search online, enter the online optical store like zeelool.com, choose the style of sunglasses frame, use the AR try-on function to wear it online, enter your prescription, choose the type of prescription and lenses, single lens, bifocal lens, gradient lens, lens color, and color depth, use the discount coupons to purchase The advantage of online shopping is that there are many styles, cutting-edge fashion, and great discounts.
How much to get prescription lenses in sunglasses?
The prescription sunglasses price is determined by the material and quality of the frame used, the lens material required for the prescription, and the lens style.
Prescription sunglasses can be made from most materials, but try to avoid plastic and wire frames, and some lenses can be made shatterproof using polycarbonate or Trivex.
Zeelool Optical offers high-quality lens coatings, scratch-resistant, UV-resistant, and anti-reflective sunglasses, and prescription sunglasses. You can choose the frame that fits and like on zeelool.com, make sunglasses with prescription lenses online, place an order with a coupon, and wait for delivery.
It is estimated that the average customer could save over 70% price margin by shopping on Zeelool.
Hot Categories: Prescription glasses, Women eyeglasses, Men eyeglasses, Cat eye frame glasses, Black frames glasses, Crystal frames glasses, Floral frames glasses
Only for styling reference. Try-on effects may be affected by lighting, camera distance, and/or other factors.